Wholesale Banking is a division of National Australia Bank. With around 3,500 employees in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the UK and the US, we provide funding, risk management and investment solutions to large corporate clients around the world.
Our areas of expertise include markets and treasury services, specialised finance such as project finance and structured transactions, loan syndications, securitisation and credit structuring. We also focus on growth opportunities in new and emerging areas including sustainability, public sector infrastructure financing and wholesale equities.
In Wholesale Banking, you’ll be working with some of the best and brightest in the industry - people who are passionate about what they do. From money markets and foreign exchange trading, to project management and IT, there is something for people from all disciplines and backgrounds.
As a Wholesale Banking employee, you’ll have access to a wide range of opportunities, benefits and rewards, including:
- Learning and development – coaching, on-the-job experience, and mentoring, online and classroom-based training.
- Talent programs – rewarding high achievement and helping to build leadership capabilities.
- Flexible work options – working part time or from home, job sharing, salary averaging (enabling you to take additional annual leave).
- Study assistance – support to undertake additional study if desired.
- Health and wellbeing sessions.
- Potential long term work opportunities in our offices off-shore.
- Earthwatch program – ten Wholesale Banking employees participate in a scientific field research project on an important environmental issue each year.
- Matched fundraising – NAB matches any money that employees raise for a charity.
- Employee community grants – grants of up to AUD$1,500 are provided to community organisations on behalf of NAB’s Wholesale Banking employees.
To find out more about career opportunities in NAB’s Wholesale Banking division and the broader NAB Group, go to www.nab.com.au.