Fund manager back office
NAB's fund manager back office products are highly sophisticated and aim at providing an effective and efficient outsourcing solution for investment managers.
This product can cover all the back office functions of an investment manager, on a daily basis. Including:
- the valuation of all portfolios and trusts
- striking of unit prices
- maintaining a unit holder registry
- calculation of trust distributions and;
- statutory reporting.
In addition, middle office functions also undertakes roles such as:
- trade matching
- determining the portfolio investment performance; and
- monitoring the fund manager's compliance to its investment mandates.